Benefits of Membership
February 28, 2012 Executive Directors Message
Over the past year the board and I have strived to make your Chamber experience a positive one. We had a successful Annual Dinner with 187 in attendance. Revamped the Lincoln Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce website. Kept you better informed on Legislative Issues and Advocated for our area. Worked on Economic Development. Created the Five Week Hometown Holiday Experience Shop Local Campaign. Hosted Lunch and Learn events, Chamber Chow Networking events, Business After Hours events, Ribbon Cuttings, Media Releases, Business Referrals and Business Promotion Area at the Chamber Office and many other things.
Currently, your chamber is working on these projects:
- Annual Membership Dinner, May 11th Knights of Columbus Hall Lincoln. Action Committee of 50 East West Highway, Mobilize Maine.
- Legislative Updates and Advocacy
- Economic Development
- Annual Golf Tournament, Aug 11 & 12, Barnes Brook Golf Course, Enfield; JATO Highlands, Lincoln
- Chamber Networking Activities at Local Businesses
- Annual Christmas Lights Parade
- The EXPO, April 28th, Mattanawcook Academy. Showcase your business! Touch a Truck/ Touch a Trade
- Free Promotional Space for your business in our Chamber Visitor's Center on West Broadway
- Chamber Referrals from inquiries at the Visitor's Center, email, phone & letters
- Business After Hours, Lunch and Learn events, Chamber Chows every Thursday, Hot Stove League Weekend Breakfast Meeting with local legislators.
- Advertising Rate Discounts For Members
Our membership rates have remained the same for 2012.
1 - 4 Employees $125.00
5 – 10 Employees $200.00
11 – 25 Employees $300.00
26 – 50 Employees $400.00
51 – and over $500.00
Your valuable business membership helps us help you. Our intention is to use your dues money to better serve our business community and to better attract more tourist, retail, commercial and industrial dollars into our region. As always we are looking for suggestions on how we can improve your Chamber experience.
Make checks payable to LLRCC mail to PO Box 164 Lincoln Maine 04457